FAQ - People also ask for Easy Cranberry Recipes
How to cook cranberries without sugar?
Tools To Make Sugar Free Dried Cranberries
- Large Saucepan – This one is a good size for making one batch (using 12 ounces of fresh cranberries). Use a larger pot if you double the recipe.
- Baking Pans – These ones get constant use in my kitchen.
- Besti Powdered Sweetener – The only one I recommend for this recipe, because it dissolves completely and tastes like sugar.
How to make cranberry simple syrup?
To Make Cranberry Syrup
- Bring 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water just to a boil in a medium saucepan. ...
- Ideally, you will have cut the cranberries in half. ...
- Stir the cranberries into the sugar syrup and cook, stirring frequently, until the cranberries darken a bit, showing they've taken up some of the syrup.
What can I make with dried cranberries?
Wild Rice with Dried Cranberries and Nuts
- 3/4 cup uncooked wild rice
- 3 cups stock (onion, chicken, vegetable, or mushroom)
- 1/2 cup medium pearl barley
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted lightly
How to make cranberry muffins quick and easy recipe?
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). ...
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. ...
- Whisk together orange juice, sugar, melted butter, egg, and orange zest in a separate bowl. ...
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and firm to the touch, 15 to 20 minutes. ...