Mint Tea Punch a popular drink in many cultures around the world and is particularly enjoyed during warm weather or as a refreshing break from a busy day.
To make Mint Tea Punch, you'll need to start by brewing a strong pot of black tea. Then, add a generous amount of fresh mint leaves to the tea and allow it to steep for several minutes, allowing the flavors to infuse together. Once the tea has cooled, strain out the mint leaves and sweeten with sugar or honey to taste.
- 6 cups water
- 4 black tea bags
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Ice cubes
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the tea bags and mint leaves to the boiling water.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and mint leaves from the pot and discard.
- Stir in the honey and lemon juice until the honey is dissolved.
- Chill the tea in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the ginger ale to the chilled tea.
- Serve the punch over ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
- Servings: 8
- Calories per serving: 90
- Total Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 14mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 0g
Mint Tea Punch is a great alternative to traditional iced tea or lemonade. The combination of black tea, fresh mint, and ginger ale creates a unique and refreshing flavor that is perfect for a hot summer day. The honey and lemon juice add just the right amount of sweetness to balance the bold flavors of the tea and mint. Plus, the punch is low in calories and contains no fat or cholesterol, making it a healthy option for any occasion.
Mint Tea Punch is a delicious and refreshing beverage that is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Give it a try and see for yourself!